DCEC engine intake system
- It must be ensured that the air intake system is clean and clean.
- Check the air intake system for the possibility of air leakage.
- Regularly check the pipeline and clamps for damage and looseness.
- Maintain the air filter element according to the environmental dust pollution status and the indication of the air intake resistance indicator. Check the rubber seal ring and filter paper of the air filter element to ensure that it is in the best condition.
- If compressed air is used to clean the air filter element, it must be purged from the inside to the outside. The compressed air pressure should not exceed 500KPa to avoid damage to the filter element. The filter must be replaced if it is cleaned more than 5 times.
Danger! Ingress of dust can damage your engine
DCEC Engine Lubrication System
Engine oil recommendation：
- When the ambient temperature is higher than -15°C, use SAE15W40, API CF4 or higher oil; when the temperature is between -20°C and -15°C, use SAE10W30, API CF4 or higher oil. When the temperature is between -25°C and -20°C, use SAE5W30, API CF4 or higher oil. When the temperature is between -40°C and -25°C, use SAE 0W30, API CF4 or higher oil.
- Before starting the engine every day, the oil level must be checked, and the oil must be replenished when it is lower than the L mark on the oil dipstick-replace the oil filter every 250 hours. The oil filter must be filled with clean oil when replacing the oil filter.
- Change the oil every 250 hours. When changing the oil, check the magnetic core of the oil drain plug. If there is a large amount of metal adsorbed, please stop using the engine and contact the EMAC DCEC service network.
- When replacing the oil and filter, it should be carried out in a warm state, and be careful not to let dirt enter the lubrication system.
- Only use Fleetguard filters approved by DCEC.
DCEC Engine Fuel System
- Select high-quality, high-quality light diesel oil according to ambient temperature conditions.
- After daily shutdown, the water and sediment in the oil-water separator should be discharged in a hot state.
- The fuel filter must be replaced every 250 hours, and the fuel filter must be filled with clean fuel when replacing the fuel filter.
- Only use Fleetguard filters approved by DCEC, do not use low-quality non-DCEC filters, otherwise it may cause serious failure of the fuel pump and injector.
- Be careful not to let dirt enter the fuel system when replacing the filter.
- Check the fuel tank regularly, and clean it as soon as it is found to be dirty.
DCEC Engine Cooling System
- Danger: When the engine is still hot, do not open the radiator cover to avoid personal injury.
- Check the coolant level before starting the engine every day.
- Change the water filter every 250 hours.
- If the ambient temperature is lower than 4°C, you must use the cooling (antifreeze) fluid recommended by EMAC DCEC (already matched). The coolant can be used in an environment above -40°C and can be used continuously for 1 year.
- Fill the coolant to the neck of the water tank or expansion tank water inlet.
- During engine use, the water tank pressure seal should be kept in good condition, and the cooling system should ensure that there is no leakage, otherwise the boiling point of the coolant will decrease, which will affect the performance of the cooling system.
- The coolant must contain an appropriate amount of DCA to prevent cavitation of the cylinder liner and corrosion and fouling of the cooling system.
Note: If you want to know more about DCEC engine information, please visit our website https://www.dcec-engine.com/